Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cloche Hat Crochet Pattern - Some New Pictures


Nasty day out today....it's around 40 degrees (above 0), the snow is melting and the wind is blowing pretty bad. Tomorrow will be worse, it's supposed to be around 8 degrees. All that melted snow will be freezing...It's going to be an icy mess out there. I don't think I'll be driving anywhere any time soon...so today I'm thankful for my yarn and crochet hook ( :


My little Samantha modeling a little boy  hat from the "Cloche Brim Hat Pattern"....man, this hat would look so adorable with a couple little pink flowers on the side. I should have added some for her.



This hat is the easiest and fastest pattern to work up and it has a great little brim effect added. I used two strands of worsted for this hat and the gauge turned out a little small...I might try using 3 strands next time but otherwise this pattern calls for super bulky yarn with an N hook and comes in sizes baby to adult.

This hat would really help make your holiday handmade gift giving work up much faster ( :