Saturday, December 10, 2011

Super Easy Cloche Brim Hat - that's a mouth full

Finally finished updating this pattern. If you have purchased this pattern in the past, please feel free to send me an e-mail to mamacheepatterns at gmail dot com letting me know you would like the updated pattern, please just provide your date of purchase and I'll send the pattern to you asap.




I added a large yellow slouchy bow to the side, it looks so neat....I love the color combo! (the bow is not included in the pattern).

I also added two optional rows to the pattern to make the brim a bit smaller or larger.

Some Pattern Notes:
Pattern comes in 5 sizes from Baby to Adult. Basic needs for this pattern are Super Bulky Yarn and an N hook. I tried using two strands of Vanna's Choice worsted and that worked pretty well...the gauge was slightly too small.
So I tried using three strand Worsted Yarn and that was too tight and gave a larger gauge..haha. If you have this pattern you might try using 3 strands of a lighter Worsted weight Yarn, if you don't have any bulky.

It would be hard to find a hat that works up easier or quicker than this pattern, I'm always so happy with how this hat turns out.

Just a reminder too...All the finished products from Mamachee Patterns can be sold. I just ask that if you sell them online that you please give me credit for the pattern with a link to the pattern shop.


If you would like to purchase this pattern it is available here and here.

I hope you all are having an amazing holiday season...with lots of love, warmth, and crocheting (or other great diy)!

and I'll leave you with something funny...I love a good funny!