Saturday, August 6, 2011

Re-visiting old Patterns - Angela hat

The Angela Hat - two of the original photo's from 2009 (this is Galilee when she was a bitty baby!)


I wrote up this pattern back in 2009 and it has been a favorite of mine ever since but I was never thrilled with the photo's. I'm not too happy with a lot of the original pattern photos and I've always wanted to go back and fix/pretty them up. Today I finished prettifying the Angela Hat Pattern and I added a flower to the pattern as well. (So please, if you have previously purchased the Angela Hat feel free to e-mail me and I'll be more than happy to send you the revised version!)

Here are the new photo's 
This is Galilee now (still my pretty baby!)

I made one for me too...I should have slapped some make-up on ( : 

and here's little baby Summer's hat

On to the next old pattern!