Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Solstice Downtown

My Moma, Summer, and I went to the Downtown Solstice Festival last Sunday night (the 20th) and it was a bunch of fun especially if you love to stare (in a polite and discreet way) at people like I do. It seemed like everybody had a tattoo...I love looking at tattoos - pictures and words that people chose to put on their bodies FOREVER.

My mom and I got to take a picture with a Storm Trooper...how exciting.
You really shouldn't have to worry about seeing a storm trooper as long as you are only engaging in G/PG rated activities - so we were fine.



and have you ever seen the mechanical Salmon...So funny ( :

I really like this guy that plays with metal - I didn't get to talk to him but I did take a picuture of his dragon ( :

On my way home from town I spotted this little cloud.....I named this photo "the ugly cloudling"

 I was able to stay up until midnight and snap this photo for you as well. Happy Summer Solstice ( :