Sunday, March 21, 2010

About Me


Hello. 
My name is Tara, I'm a wife and a mother of four. I grew up in Alaska (the beautiful and the cold) and I'm pretty sure this is where my family will grow up too.
I love to crochet, design, and craft. I absolutely LOVE being able to share everything with you via this blog, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! 

Story behind the names:

Mamachee (actual spelling: Mamatschi) I have German Heritage and so I grew up listening to German music and my favorite songs were from Heintje who sang a song named Mamatschi (you can you tube this if you want to listen to it). Heintje was just a young boy that always song about his Mom and Grandmother....which is what I probably would have sung about too if I had a singing voice. I adore my Mama! 
Here is a link to the blog post with a photo of my current work space (I love work space photos) Click here


Easy Makes Me Happy Blog
This doesn't have much behind it besides a love for instant gratification. Patience is not a word that would accurately describe me (I'm working on it) and my attention span is a bit low as well....My favorite is EASY!


Mamachee Etsy Shop
I Like Big Hooks Etsy Shop
Facebook Page Click Here


- Tara