Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Honey Chocolate Chip Cookies (Yum!)


I've been trying to health-ify the family life and the madness has reached our cookies. I've always wanted to see how chocolate chip cookies would taste with honey so I tried it. Whoa, these are good! and they passed the husband test (the hard one), so I was very happy and thought I'd share the recipe with you. If you make these you'll have to let me know what you think.

The dough was delicious, it had a wonderful fluffy/light texture. 


Ingredients:
1/2 c. honey (I used Organic Raw Honey)
1/2 c. butter
1 egg
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 c. flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 c. ground walnuts
1 c. chocolate chips



Cream honey and butter together. Add egg and vanilla. In small bowl, mix flour, soda, powder and salt together. Add flour mix. Add nuts and chocolate chips. Drop onto cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 11-12 minutes.



Enjoy!