Thursday, December 6, 2012

crochet Design Wars #1 (voting ends Dec 7th)

I'm pretty excited about the idea that Salena Baca of Baca Creations thought up and by'golly she put it together! and did such an amazing job!

Salena thought it would be fun to get a group of crochet designers together, choose a specific yarn to use for a brand new design to be revealed at a given time for public voting (may the best design win!)
I was very excited to get to be a part of the first design wars and it was a blast.

The design reveal was yesterday and voting will go until tomorrow. I didn't want you guys to miss out on the fun AND with each vote you are entered to win a free pattern from one of the six designers (including me!) 

If you want to vote for the Lola slippers (photos below) then vote for design #6  : ) 

Here is the pattern that I designed. I call them the Lola Slippers and they come in youth size 11 all the up to woman size 12. My four year old daughter is pictured in the red ones. These are so comfortable to wear! I put a lot of extra time on the heel of the slipper making sure that it was a comfortable and snug fit....you'll love them.






This pattern is being tested by 13 lovely pattern testers and should be available for purchase some time tomorrow  (Dec 7th, 2012)