Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Presents

I had to show you these awesome plush toys that my brother's girlfriend made for my kids for Easter....and we have four kids. Soooo sweet! and each of these toys came in it's own handmade bag as well, full of other Easter treats. My kids are spoiled. 


A pink bunny for Sammy

A Bear for Jordan - It was funny, when they gave it to him...he was sure it was an owl. I'm not sure why he thought it was an owl. He told me that bears don't have arms like that. My silly boy. 


A yellow cat for Galilee. I feel like Audrey did a perfect job picking who got what animal. 


An adorable elephant for Summer! 

Audrey got the pattern to make these little Animals from a pattern seller on Etsy and I found her. 




Conclusion: My brother has the best girlfriend ever!