Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wedding Shower and Paper Flowers.

My best friend is getting married in 2 days! I'm so excited!!

I helped throw a wedding shower for her back on the 13th. It was so fun. My favorite craft that I tried out was these crepe paper flowers that we added to the cake that Angela (my sister-in-law) made...it was a GORGEOUS cake!




I made these flowers with help from the crepe paper flower tutorials from The bride's Cafe and Country Living

The inside of the cake was just as pretty as the outside!



Here are some fun images from the party (I love a good party!)


This is Laila, the bride to be! 

Awesome Friends!




more food....
Angela made these awesome rainbow fruit skewers too...inspired by this post on Quick Dish

Weddings, friends, parties, babies....it's a great month, this August!!