Monday, July 18, 2011

...Makes me happy!

Just sharing some photos of things/people that make me smile!

My daughter's smoochy lips and pig tails

My son loves dressing up.

Date night with Josh!

Trying on silly glasses on date night. We bought the circle ones that Josh is wearing. Wearing fake glasses is so much fun!

my kids getting to meet and love their great grandma! Four Generations in this photo!...and I thought you guys would like to see "the belly" that my daughter is sitting on (only 2 weeks left!!)

My babies and their great grandma (visiting from Texas). Doesn't she look amazing! I hope I'm around to meet my great grandchildren and can play with them like she did. She loved them so much and they loved her and I really LOVED seeing that!

New Family Edition! My nephew Gage was born under a week ago and look....
He is already smiling! Congratulations Ang and Lael, he is gorgeous!!