Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a blast this Past Oct 31. Our Son had hockey practice, so we dressed him up for it...I think he was a little embarrassed about it.
I made a yarn wig for my "rag doll" costume.....these take forever! I'd like to do a tutorial on the yarn wig because it was so to wear!

Halloween night, we went over to my sister-in-laws house for trick-or-treating and good eats! There was a witch...
a Rag Doll
Mario and Luigi
Princess Leia, Han Solo and Chewbacca (my favorite)
Aphrodite and her Priest
There was also an Eve, Princess Peach, The Punisher, Soldier, a little Lion, a little robot, a little soldier, a little buzz lightyear, a little mushroom, and my little elephant (photo at the top) at the party.

We had lots of fun....I'm thinking Pirates next year.