Monday, July 22, 2013

JUTE SOLES! They are finally here...

video

Are your slippers feeling outdoorsy?
I'm so excited because i've had this on my pattern to-do list for years!! and it's finally done. This pattern comes in 14 sizes, from Baby/Toddler size 5 all the way up to Men size 14. This pattern doesn't come with a slipper pattern, it's just the soles made with jute that you can add to your crocheted/knitted slippers or even thick slipper socks. In this video, my 1 year old daughter is wearing her Little Oma Slippers with their new jute soles.  : )  The adult pair at the end are the Lola Slippers with jute soles. Enjoy!! You can purchase this pattern on etsy or ravelry  : )

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Tara !...following your blog quiet long time. Wonderful blog,I have a question for you , Where can I find jute to make the soles.Before I 'll buy the pattern I would like to know if I can find it on any Craft Store.
    Thank You very much , have a wonderful week.Blessings !

    Luna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Luna, I found my jute at Walmart. It's a 3 ply jute that looks very much like a worsted weight yarn. You can find it at most hardware stores, craft stores and convenience stores : )

      Delete
    2. Thank You very much for your help.Very nice from you.

      Have a blessed weekend!

      Luna

      Delete
  2. That video is too cute! I love that you came up with this pattern. I've always loved crochet slippers but never made any because I wanted to wear them outside. Problem solved. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete