Thursday, February 21, 2013

Design Wars II

Hey Look, it's me! I'm going to tell you why I'm smiling. 

I have been lucky enough to get to be apart of the Design Wars put together by Salena Baca (wonderful lady) of Baca Creations. I am competing against 7 other crochet designers and loving it. The big pattern reveal was yesterday but you're not too late. You can see and vote for your favorite design until Feb 25 and I hope you will. If you vote, come back and let me know what you think.


Click here to see 8 awesome new crochet patterns and easily vote for your favorite design.


Here is the list of the incredibly awesome designers that I get to work with! All of these ladies are more awesome that I imagined that they were...which helps prove my belief that people who crochet are the best of people  : )

Baca Creations - Facebook & Website
Frayed Knot - Facebook & Craftsy Shop
Crazysocks Designs - Facebook & Website
Design by Katie Hanken - Facebook & Website
Holland Designs - Facebook & Website
Unravel Me - Facebook & Website
One&Two Company - Facebook & Website

and here are my links:
Mamachee - Facebook & Website


and just so you know....
Embroidery Art by MakenziandMadilyn on Etsy  (Love this!)