Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I am back....it's true this time.

Hi!

awww, it's been awhile and it feels so good to be on this wonderful little blog, again.

I thought I would start with a little family update.

look'it, their growing...sooooo fast.


ohhhhh, that picture is missing one.



Here she is! The star of our show, our little Sammy. She is getting so big! She is crawling now and getting into (and trying to eat) everything!

I've recently received several e-mails from some very very sweet readers full of well wishes, asking if I was okay and hoping that I would continue to blog. The answer is YES! I love this blog and I love to blog and will be getting me bum back in gear...now. I've taking a wee break but I'm ready to start crocheting, blogging and feeding my lust for creativity.

I thought this was cute and kinda fitting.


Till next I write....Eat some chocolate....mmmkay.