Thursday, September 15, 2011

Buccaneer Bootie Crochet-a-long Contest Finalists - Vote today!

Show a bootie some love and vote for your favorite!

This was very hard to choose....the pictures were chosen each with one or two of the following factors: creativity, quality of photo and quality of crocheted bootie.

Here are the finalists:


To Vote: see the right-hand sidebar poll box (scroll down a bit to find it). Select your favorite and hit "vote" I hope you'll take the time to vote for one of these booties

I want to give a huge THANK YOU to all those that crocheted-a-long with me this past week. It was really fun!! All of the entries were beautiful and I hope everybody enjoyed doing this as much as I did!

If you'd like to take a peak at all the entries see here

Thank you again! until next time ( :