Thursday, May 5, 2011

Crochet Party Hat Crochet Pattern

Hello!
I'm tickled...a purple-ish pink to be a part of Delia's "Color my Summer" event. I've only started following blogs a little while ago and Delia's blog (Delia Creates) was one of my firsts. I'm always inspired by her awesome photo's and projects. I especially love her sweet, cheery spirit that shines through all her posts. Thank you so much Delia for including me! 



This awesome event is going on from May 3 to May 26 with new colorful and fun projects posted almost daily at both Delia Creates and Kojodesigns. Be sure to check out each blog because they each post a different project.

I love all crafts but I really lean toward crocheting as a favorite. I always find myself looking at things and asking myself..."could I crochet that?"

So today, I'm happy to show you the "Purple Crocheted Party Hat". I had so much fun making these and I look forward to having these around forever. The crochet really brings an extra special and unique look to a party hat. I'd really like to make a super colorful, "It's my birthday" party hat for all the kids to wear on their birthdays. 

This free pattern has moved! You can find this free pattern and more here: 

www.mamachee.com