Friday, April 8, 2011

Anchorage Trip Photos

I really didn't get as many photos as I would have liked to get for the Anchorage trip but I thought I'd share a few that I did take ( :

 I'm so terrible at taking this kind of photo....somebody is always a bit cut off (sorry Christina!)
We took this trip to go wedding dress shopping with the bride-to-be, Laila (in the middle). It was super fun but scary...it was the first time I had been away from my kids, I think I did okay ( :

We ate breakfast at IHOP, it was my first time eating at The International House of Pancakes and I didn't even have a pancake (a sin?) I had a waffle and it was yummy...it could be called The International House of Waffles (IHOW) too.


Next we hit the wedding dress shop!!! It was lots of fun and we were in white, sparkle, lace, pleat and ruffle la la land! It was so great! I think we all felt very happy in here!


Laila is going to be a gorgeous bride! Can't wait until the big day!!