Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Elise Hat Crochet Pattern

Just got done listing a new crochet pattern on etsy. I love it so...probably because it was in the works for so long. I was playing around with a new stitch pattern and made a couple hats like this....


I just really wanted the stitch pattern to be throughout the whole hat and that was probably more of a pickle than it should have been but after several attempts it worked out and here are the finished hats..I'm so happy with them!




and of course an embellishment makes everything more fun...

I think my favorite thing about these hats (besides looking so great on the girls) is how fast they work up...with an L hook. There meant to be a light, airy summery hat. Thank goodness summer is almost here!

I wanted to thank you guys for all the awesome comments and virtual love you have been giving...you all really are the best of the best.....of the bestest.