Friday, November 26, 2010

Pioneer Park Holiday Bazaar - November 28th

I am doing my first craft show this Sunday! I'm sooooo very nervous about it but more excited than anything. I love meeting and smiling at people and I think it will be an all around good experience no matter what.

So......what I'm really wanting to say is....please come visit me at the Pioneer Park Holiday Bazaar this Sunday (the 28th) anywhere from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. I'll be sharing booth #81 on the Balcony with a great friend of mine: Jenny of Nennymade
Jenny and I would be sooooooo happy to see you. No really ( :

I'll be selling:
*mostly hats in all different sizes (mostly for babies/children)
*I whipped up several head-wraps for babies and adults
*Yarn
*Some other misc. crochet items (toys)



I just got these awesome shots below from my partners in crime. I would like to give a huge SHOUT OUT to Kelsey Park Photography! These girls are amazing! So please, if you haven't checked these girls out please do! kparkphoto.com. I only wish I could do more business with them.





Hope to see you on Sunday!