Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Elisabeth Headband - New Pattern!

I'm done with this pattern and I love it! This pattern is named after my sister-in-law, I hope she likes it!
 A very long time ago, I made a baby blanket with this basketweave stitch and I remember really enjoying the stitch...and I still enjoy it. For me, this is probably one of the most enjoyable items to crochet up.


I made this pattern in two sizes: Toddler/Child and Adult
Comes with a big flower pattern also......I was (still am) wanting to come up with a more original flower but this one is fun to make and looks very nice with the headband.




I'm very excited to move on to my next idea. I want to try and come up with a heart stitch...I think I can I think I can I think I can ( :

So...if you don't see something heart-y soon....I failed!