Friday, August 20, 2010

What I've been doing....crocheting

Galilee Hat

Sigh....I love needle felting...BLAM!!

Cloud 9 Photo Shoot

Stocking Cap - love this photo, but can't believe I didn't notice her ear was folded - bummer ( :

Awwwww, I think this is my favorite photo!...melted away

This is my sweet baby girl, Galilee. Galilee is modeling the "Galilee Hat". The Galilee hat was the first hat that I designed and sold...I remember I wrote the pattern up, took photos and asked my husband if I should try and sell the pattern on etsy. He wasn't overly excited but he was supportive. I put together a shop and when we woke up in the morning, our listings had sold!...then we were both excited and I've been having so much fun crocheting, designing, and meeting wonderful new people through the internet crafting world ever since!

Did I mention you guys are the best!